Sunday 25 November 2012

WHO DO I LOOK UP TO?



My hero is my grandfather Josep. What I liked about him he was always went with the truth in front. Until the last moment before his death, he was working. I could not stay still, sitting on the couch. He was until the last moment of his life doing what he loved, his job, farmer. Could always count on him for what needed. He was a man of very few word, but he said it all with a glance. Neither was a man of very well dressed, but did not go to many places, because I could not be without her life, always be walking and working arroud his house. When he died I was very sad that had happened the last moments with him were not the best, but now I understand that upon finishing I never saw him, but he will always be with me wherever you go, to help me in good and bad times. 



No comments:

Post a Comment