Monday 21 April 2014

EASTER (1)

For Easter, I went to France to spend a few days in Lourdes. 
My dad really wanted to go there for his birthday and we gave him the ride. But also because I could go, was paid to go there for Easter.
We visited many churches, which have in there. We light candles. We walk. We went to midnight mass. We made many bowl, but this was a little tired in there all day. So we took a train back to who gave you the Loures, the people. So we did a change of views. 
Being Easter, we thought that there would be many. But no. Otherwise we were surprised that you did not have to queue or anything. 
Bastan was eight. 

I had already been there. I went there once when I was little with my grandparents. I was there when menrecordava some other things but I do, like my parents. 


The truth is that we really liked that we had a good trip. The only thing is that there were many hours by car.

No comments:

Post a Comment