Thursday 7 March 2013

"POLSERES VERMELLES"

I realy like tihs serie "Polesres vermelles". Because explains the life of toher peolpe the same age more o less as me, and I love this serie because happen facts that in the reality don't happen in a normal hospital. 
Last summer, I went to Cabrils for to make extra in the serie"Polseres vermelles".
It was a funny day. We left home in the morning and return at afternoon to night. We were in the studio shooting around until the group of the people, with I went, that you walked and the people that they works there, that was record you. Spend time for repeat again and again the same.
I went with my parents and sister. 
When you're there, t'asignen papers: my mother, made ill, my sister's a nurse, and my father and I made a visit.
I liked went there because I saw the actors and how the workers assembled all and ready scenes again and again.
You ask me, Did you like repeat this experience. I say: Yess!! very fast. It was a great experience and we had a great time.
Here I Adds the chapter where i do extra. Note the minute 28:25.




No comments:

Post a Comment