Thursday 7 March 2013

TANDEM JUMP



The best experience of my life so far. Tandem Jump!
In late December, i went to play in the "quines". One day I went with my grandmother here in Castellón, and I win pack the special, besides having food, drinks also had to go with karting, dinner for two, 15 euros for laundry, .... among others.
Many years ago my parents told them, I wanted to tandem  jump.
But when I played I got so very happy, because i had won this award.
I decided I wanted to jump on my birthday, on January 2, but due to the wind, I had delayed it to January 7.
That day, the whole family came to see jumping.
They were so beautiful views from the plane, saw France, the mountains of Montserrat, l'Estartit, les Illes Medes, Cadaques...
And when you're jumping look so small things. It seems that i flying, more or less, because you're actually fall 3,000 meters.
Before you throw me, with the monitor me told me a few things I'd do you to put on, and I had to do that ... but in truth very friendly.

In summary: I recommend that you try it.
   
   


No comments:

Post a Comment