Thursday 6 June 2013

MAMMA MIA'S MUSICAL

This year, by the end of optional music, we have the Mamma Mia musical theater.
The lecturer in music, Josep, I chose to make protegonista, Donna. It was a whole new thing for me. I had never acted, danced and sang. It was quite an experience. We were in the second quarter and we have memorizing dialogues, movements had to do to top the stage, songs and dances ...

 It was very hard work, but worth because when I was acting really enjoyed, and this never happened to me with something else. 
Before ascending the escanari was very nervous, I thought I would, I would stay white, but when you're a high scenario of acting, dancing, singing ... You have to let go as if nothing happened and enjoy because you are doing something you like.
We did two shows on Friday and another one on Saturday. And in the end it was the only number that we did playback, danced with teachers.
It was quite an experience gobsmacked, and would like to here some time to repeat it.


No comments:

Post a Comment