Thursday 6 June 2013

MEMOIRS OF WHEN I WAS LITTLE





What memories of when I was little. We were going to excurció, now of camp, the birthday of friends ... And now take all decisions and decisions that I now crave think, I have no desire to do anything. just close your eyes and remember the good times in those old days. Was always playing with friends and you had to do in recovery in any subject, in which there is a test tomorrow that otherwise suspending the course...
Sometimes felisos recall moments of your childhood well, and remember to disconnect. I hold many: when we ananavem colonies of the course the ice well and we did games, or when I went to McDonald's for dinner because it was someone's birthday and then went up to play those atreccions, who had close and also played with my sister since they do not want acavavem always fighting, whatever game it was, and it was silly for it to be. But why are the brothers, and always forgiving and acavavem screwdriver to start as usual.
They are good memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment