Wednesday 27 November 2013

DANCE TIME

My favourite hobby, who we are seen in others posts, I love dance. 
I dance ballet, contemporany and esbart. Esbart is a traditional dances of Catalaonia, but from 10 years before we dance more or less modern dances. 
Today I want to talk about one of my favourite dance "Arrels". Arrels is a modern dance that lasts 15 minuts. But when you are watching a dance isn't seems that aslong as. Dance this dance is fun, you should enjoy it. It is a non-stop to come out to dance, stop but 2 minutes, and then goes on again. What you doesn't do is stress yourself because one of the reasons that you are there is so because you like and have fun with fellow dancing with you.

Here I put the link for watch the dance. Worth the see. 


Also leave the link of the webside. There you can see the history of the esbart, what dance, where they go to dance, photos, videos,... 


And here leave the user of youtube esbartCastello here you can see many of the dances that we danced. I leave the link of the youtube, too.

I hope you like dances that you see and you do not borring.

No comments:

Post a Comment