Saturday 23 November 2013

EMAIL TO TEACHER

Hy. I'm Mireia Bech. I'm a student of INS Castelló d'Empúries. 
I have 16 years old, I was born on 2 of January in 1997. I live in Castelló d'Empúries, specifically between Castelló i Empuriabrava. 
I have a hobby since a kid. I love dance, is what makes me life. I would like to study dance in the future, if possible near. 
But, I like others things, draw is very relaxing, for me. I don't know what I will do in the future, but now I think that in thid two years in batxillerat, help me think what career i want to study. 
I'm very happy person, but bervous, too. When I stay very very very nervous I have headache, and I bitr my nails, rather always bite my nails. I think that you now know a bite more as me. 
Thank - You for read!!
Bye bye!    XOXO
                                       Mireia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment