Saturday 1 March 2014

ORAL PRESENTATION - AUSTRALIA

Silvia, Carla and me (Mireia), we did a oral presentation about Australia. 
Now, I'm going to do my self-evaluation.

     PRESENTATION (10%):
In this presentation we use a prezi, and inside there was a video and photos. Where you can see who beautiful is Australia.
The presentation lasted 13 minutes and each person spoke 5 minutes more or less.
I think that my mark in this section was a 10% because the prezzi was very well.

     BODY LANGUAGE & EYE CONTACT (10%):
I read very little, but now I stay still in front of the classmates. And I was very nervous.
I think that my mark in this section was a 7%. I need move more and be more safe with what I do.

     STRUCTURE (10%):
All information are well placed. But maybe we wrapped too much with what can go to see or visit in Australia. 
I think that my mark was a 8%.

     CONTENT (40%):
In my opinion, in this presentation need more explanation of the images that we put it.
I thin that my mark in this section was a 30%.

     LANGUAGE (20%):
We used words that were relasted to this topic. But can be improved.
I think that my mark in this section was a 15%.

     PRONUNTATION & INTONATION (10%):
I think that I improved in speech and pronuntation.
My mark was a 8%.


My final mark is...     78%. 





No comments:

Post a Comment