Wednesday 26 February 2014

MY GAP YEAR

http://www.gapyear.com/products/181559/working-with-wildlife-gap-wrap/

I'd like to travel to South Australia, I like this job because i love the animals and this is a oportunity to help the animals and life a wildlife experience in a paradise. 
If I'll go there, is a free trip (there during your stay). After weeks, I'll travel to Thailand and work again with the elephans. 

More information about this trip is that I'll stay in South of Australia 2 weeks, in Kangaroo island. There I'll go to sleep in a shearers, all meals are included,... And then I'll stay in Thailandia 3 weeks, where include acomodation, where I'll live in a bamboo huts or basic home, the meals are included as for itinerary,...

I'll travel there from 20 April to 30 of June. 

This is an opportunity to do one of the things I like working with animals. And to enjoy a different kind of life, we can say more wild. I wish I could do one of these last trips a day, when upon finishing their studies. Travel and to help people, animals, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment