Sunday 1 December 2013

ORAL PRESENTATION - WEDDINGS

Silvia, Carla and me (Mireia), we did a oral presentation about types of weddings.
Now, I'm going to do a my self-evaluation. 
          
     PRESENTATION (10%):
In this presentation we use a prezi, inside there was a video and photos. All the photos, vocabulary that we use in the prezi was about weddings. In the presentation I had a pice of paper for helping me if I left the words. The presentation lasted 15 minuts more or less. Each person spoke 5 minutes more or less. 
I think that my mark in this section was a 10% because the prezi was very well, beautiful power point (in my opinion).

     BODY LENGUAGE & EYE CONTACT (10%):
Most of time I satyed watching all the people of the class, but times I read of the pice of paper, because I needed for helping me if I left the words. When I was doing the presentation I didn't move arround the classe but I pointed the pohos and move some my hands.
I think that my mark in this section was a 8% because when I was doing the presentation I some readed. 

     STRUCTURE (10%):
When we did the presentation all the information are well structured, first we did an small introduction and then we explain the diferents types of weddings. 
I think that my mark in this section was a 10%.

     CONTENT (40%):
In the presentation, but understood very clearly, but I think it needed to give more examples of what was done in each type.
I think that my mark in this section was a 30%, because needed a little more explanation.

     LANGUAGE (20%):
The presentation, we made ​​good time and verbs we used connectors.
I think that my mark in this section was a 20%. 

     PRONUNCIATION & INTONATION (10%):
In my ompinion, I think that can improve pronunciation. Because when I get nervous costs me more. But most of the time, spoke confidently and decisively. But I always eat a little shame.
I think that my mark in this section was a 7.5%. 

My final mark is...   85.5%.

And now I leave the video presentation hus let's see if they also think I childIX this notice or be changed.



No comments:

Post a Comment