Thursday 19 December 2013

QUIZ ON PERSONALITY AND FASHION

Your result for The Fashion Style Test ...

Office Master

44% Flamboyance, 42% Originality, 67% Deliberateness, 36% Sexiness
[Tasteful Conventional Deliberate Prissy]
Your style is professional. Your clothes always fit the situation and you probably never offend people by, say, wearing pink to a funeral. You just know what becomes. You don't like extravagance too much and you're not accidental. Your well chosen, stylish outfits communicate that you're a serious person. Following classic rules about dressing, you make sure that no one would call you flashy and many people admire your calm, composed look.
The opposite style from yours is Fashion Rebel [Flamboyant Original Random Sexy].

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • Flamboyance Distribution
    You scored 44% on Flamboyance, higher than 59% of your peers.
  • Originality Distribution
    You scored 42% on Originality, higher than 20% of your peers.
  • Deliberateness Distribution
    You scored 67% on Deliberateness, higher than 77% of your peers.
  • Sexiness Distribution
    You scored 36% on Sexiness, higher than 13% of your peers.



    MY OPINION:
    I don't agree with my results because I don't like dressing always similar. I like change the look when I want.  
    I like a lot of styles, and I think that with my dress I don't transmit peace and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment