Monday 30 December 2013

CHRISTMAS



The days of Christmas are very lovely and with happy moments because you stay with the family, the best friends, boyfriend,... summary, with people that you love. I have done many things. On the 24th I celebrated with my family "Noche Buena." We all went to lunch at my grandparents' house, who live in Castelló. If I remember, we had for dinner gutters, fish and prawns, mussles, squid,... dessert and cake. And then my cousins said the Christmas poem, they were very embarrassed and I remember I was the same when I was young, but also the family gave you money because you had learned the poem. On the 25th day we celebrate Christmas. We had a family meal at my house. But my grandmother cooked farmhouse. Did gutters and everyone could choose fish or meat. And dessert cake, candies, ... On the 26th we celebrated "St. Stephen," since forever (or at least as long as I remember) we go to lunch at house of the oncles of my dad, but I just like it. We returned for lunch cannelloni dish and you could choose chicken or beef and dessert cake, candies, ... 
The holidays always ends up eating the same cannelloni meat and fish. And of course dessert sure there is cake and candies. At this time, we always end up with about 10 kg more. But now good news after the holidays we can start to diet because we are looking towards summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment