Friday 6 June 2014

FORMAL LETTER

c/ Disseminat Mas Bech.
Castelló d'Empúries.
17486.
27th March 2014.

          Crismious.
          c/ Disseminat Mas Bech.
          Castelló d'Empúries.
          Spain, 17486.

   Dear Mrs. Bech.
I am writing to you because I would like to apply for the job that I saw on the newspaper last week. I read that you need a one mar or woman responsible and with basic computer skills. Only for the summer.

First of all, I would like work in your  company because I like the world that you deal with. 
Last summer I worked with another company that I do all the accounting, because I have a title, and I do all the things related with numbers, too. I have the mathematic degree.
I really like all of this jobs. I like animals, I like working with workmates. I would like work in your busines.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely.

     Mireia Bech. 

No comments:

Post a Comment