Wednesday 1 January 2014

NEW YEAR!




TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR, 2014.
I like this numbre... 2014... Yes. 

On the 31st we went to dinner at Silvia's home, well as I say because I celebrate the New Year with friends. We had a great time. We ate pizza, chips, tortilla chips, ... All the time came when the campandes was very nervous. We eat twelve grapes. And as we begin a new year. As you say, new year, new life ...
But good thing you have to start with the routines.
I hope everyone has started the year well and I wish you Happy New Year, 2014!
I can't stay here longer writing because it is lunchtime, today com to lunch the cousin of my father and my cousins ​​too. Always come to lunch on 1 January.
BTW tomorrow is my birthday, not too far to make 17!


No comments:

Post a Comment