Wednesday 8 January 2014

DO YOU BELIVE IN FAIRIES?


A lot of people can say that they believe or don't believe in fairies. But I think that all people believe in fairies, but not only the fairies. In vampires, werewolves, special people with powers, too.
I think that all is possible because why do people say "This doesn't exist" and they say that because they have never seen it. And they haven't seen it, so they don't believe it. 
In my opinion you never close the door and better don't listen or see what others think that you have around you. Because sometimes it is so tied up in what they believe, they don't see reality. Don't know what is really happening around them. I am a person who trying to look beyond the things, I look for the second meaning to things. Because only if you stay with what they tell you, you can not give your own opinion, know your opinion said. Listening to others -make your arguments and then know all the information you collect, make your own opinion.
Now to answer the question that I put in the title, I'm already rolled like a blind. I believe in fairies.

No comments:

Post a Comment