Thursday 30 January 2014

WHY DO SPANISH TV CHANNELS HAVE 15 MINUTES ADVERT BREAKS?!

I hate when I'm watching a film or a series and when for example in a romantic film and I'm sitting on the sofa and I say: Kiss him now!! and when the couple only have five seconds to kiss, the channel has a break of fifteen minutes and I say: No! Really?! OMG! I'm angry with the channel because I don't like sitting on the sofa waiting for the film to start again, and I want to do something but when I go on the sofa to watch the film again I don't remember very well what happened before.

And what I hate more than this is after fifteen minutes of break waiting for the film for any thing the couple don't kiss, and I get very angry because I waited for nothing.

Or sometimes two minutes before the film finishes the channel put five or ten minutes of break and I'm waiting for see the last two minutes of the film. When it is a beautiful ending, I say ok, don't worry, I like the film. But when the ending I say: why? That's all? I go to sleep angry.
In my opinion the TV channels have think about the larges breaks. Really are necesary? I think taht two or three minutes, maximum five minutes, to drink water, go to the toilet,... But fifteen minutes is a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment