Friday 24 January 2014

I'M GRATFUL FOR...

Today in class we see a video of Lizzie Velasquez. 
I really impressed while she stay talking in front of a lot of people about his problem. She have a one of the worst disease of the world. And you see a Lizzie, and she stay happy, feels beautiful (that I don't say that she's not), and then I see arround me, and a lot of people ( include me ) if not to say all, have complexs and there's the world falls on himself. And then it be that Lizzie are so happy, that she have a lot of problems and her childhood it was not easy.
We should be happy only because we stay here, we are alive, we have friends, house to sleep...

In class we do an activity that we can say what you are grateful. Now I say with what I was grateful.
I'm grateful for to be healthy, have family and friends, a house in which to sleep, have a money to eat.... This list never ends. Because I think that all people should be greatful with they have. Because always you can have less. 


No comments:

Post a Comment