Saturday 22 February 2014

PREPARATION CARNIVAL.

One week and it's Carnival! 

I have finally fixed the costume. Because when I bought it, was brought and I claim the company but thay say me that they had exharsted and can only return the money pr back me 50% and a dressmaker fix my dress. 
And finally my mum fixed my dress. And now I have all I needed for carnival prepared. Because one week and.... CARNIVAL, CARNIVAL!
This year we aren't went eith trailer. We going free and we stuck to a trailer and if you don't like the music we change to another trailer.
Those of us who are superman costume: Sílvia, Anna C, Carla, Meritxell, Anna Ll, Jana, Adriana, Angelina, Edith, Esther, Ferran, Oriol, David, Jordi, Adrià,... and more people. More or less we are 25 people.
One song that I really like for carnival is Fling free, but in catalan.
But since this is an English blog I put the link of the two songs. 
I hope you enjoy them!!

Fling free  (Vola amb Mi) , els Catarres.


Fling free, Pont Aeri.

No comments:

Post a Comment