Saturday 1 February 2014

DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON

Now I'm going to describe my sister Cristina. She was born in 19th of august 1992. Now she is 21 years old, four years more than me. Yet two years, she lives in Santa Margarita with his boyfriend, Jordi. Cristina last year, was built her chiken farm, in this farm bring the chickens when there are small,  she gives food and after 45 days have all gone. And she have another farm, but this is the hens farm, every day on the farm to collect the eggs that the hens are placed. And it will deliver to stores. Sometimes the natura shop call him because there is going to work a few days, but the rest works in their farms.

A good description of how it is physically Cristina. She is a tallish woman and has a good figure. She has a little plump face. Her eyes are dark brown and she's wearing a glasses or sometimes a contact lenses. Her smile is beautiful and her nois small. She's dark-skinned are very different of my pale skinn. Her hair is a long and red. Slightly wavy.

But Cristina inside are most difficult describe. I'm sure of is that she's very different of me (similar of outside). She's an active person. When it wants to be hard working and responsible, but sometimes, she's a bit aggressive and creazy. But she's generous and self-confident are her assets. 

I think that she wears the pants in her family, with his boyfriend. In my opinion, never could have asked a better sister. She's perfect for me, and never change it for anything. She's very important for me, she helps me, cares me, loves me,... We fight a lot, I konw that I'll have the next for all I needed. She has flaws, but all humans have, too. She's very special for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment